background

Friday, December 11, 2009

THE TOP THREE
since it didn't make the Christmas card this year and it was just too hard to remember ten things.
  1. Tyler obviously had cut his hair himself but when we asked him if he did he told us that he was playing on the play ground at school and it JUST fell out. Can you believe that?!!? Well, neither did we.
  2. We rented a brand new Tahoe after our car was broken into in June for two weeks. Luke asked me at the end of the two weeks, "When are we getting rid of this car. I don't like the smell. Why can't we have our car back that smells like cheez-its and stuff like that." I should send a note to the car smell scent companies saying that "Cheez-it" might be a better seller that "New Car"!
  3. After explaining to the kids that their Nan (my mom, Gayle) was now working at two jobs for a short while, Mark said with a look of total realization, "Oh, that is why Papa's wallet is so fat! It's all that money!"

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Well, I am excited to see that you have joined the blogging world again. I do have to admit, I did delete your blog. Not that that's what I think of our friendship. I just didn't ever expect a posting again. So I finally looks yours up and lo and behold you've gone crazy on here. Anyway, glad I now have another way to hear about all the happenings at the Sheppard home!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Goodness! That is why Papa has a fat wallet??? That is way too funny. Someone should tell Pop!

Love ya...Mom