Since my last post, we have welcomed the most wonderful little girl to our family. HER NAME IS ELLA and we are completely in love with her from the top of the fuzzy head to her delicious toes! She was born on august 19, 2009 and weighed in at a measly 7 pounds 6 ounces....our smallest baby yet. She looks a lot like Will but with Tyler's kissable checks. it still seems so weird to see myself with a little girl. After five consecutive boys, pink just seems foreign. but she always smiles when she looks at me as if she is trying to reassure me that yes, I am her mother. As for Brooklynn...well, let's just say that she loves saying the word "sister". It rolls off her tongue like she has waited her whole life to finally say it, which she has!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just spent like half an hour looking at all your new posts. WELCOME BACK! I will re-add you to our blog roll :)Too bad there are never enough hours in a week to get together more often.
-Ellie-
Post a Comment