- Mark's goofy "Stevie Wonder face" that he makes while playing piano.
- Will enthusiastically answers any question that Dora, Diego, Micky Mouse, etc. asks while watching their TV show.
- Henry loves car keys and cell phones. He steals them each chance he gets.
- Luke and Will are my two kids that go to bed with out any effort on my part. Heaven Bless Them!
- Tyler loves to mess with Ella's cheek, chin, clothes, etc. He plays with her until she cries. Then he runs and hides before we catch him messing with her.
- Ella has the funniest laugh. It is a mixture of a cough and a laugh! She does it more for our entertainment, I think.
- Brooklynn is always breaking into our craft box to make something. Her creativity is endless and so is the mess!
- Henry is a serius child. He smiles with purpose and only when he wants to.
- Will is Brooklynn's loyal buddy.
- Tyler carries a notepad around and asks us how to spell random words which he then writes in his book.
- Mark fixes his hair everyday. He is a little GQ man.
- Luke is the opposite of Mark. We have to threaten him that if he doesn't put on clean clothes he will have to wear Chruch clothes where ever he is going that day.
- Henry is Will's copycat.
- Ella wrinkles her nose like Brooklynn did whenever she is about to smile!
- How my kids throw their arms and put all their weight into the hugs and kisses they give us. IT IS THE BEST...even if that means we get bopped in the nose every now and then!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Things That I Hope To Never Forget
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is all so sweet. It has to seriously be the best having all of those kids and their individual nuances. So fun. I agree, I hope you never forget those things. I've had many moments where I stop and think, don't ever forget this moment, but I can't remember them now. So smart of you to have a list!
CUTE!! Addy does the same thing with her notebooks, she is always writing in them and always asking how to spell things!! You have some adorable kiddos!!
What a sweet post! They all sound so sweet and so individual! I love it.
What a sweet post. I love having a blog so we can remember all the little, quirky, and fun moments of our lives too!
Your family is gorgeous!
OH MY GOSH! You have been total Blog pro!!! WHERE HAVE I BEEN!!
happy birthday friend.
Post a Comment