Wednesday, December 3, 2008
I'm a blogger!
Ok... so I finally did it. I created a blog and have entered into the 21st century. Those who really know me are probably reading this amazed that it has actually been done correctly. There were directons and I really couldn't mess it up. I'm not exactly computer savvy. Not exactly completely computer illiterate either but, well, you know. Our blog is here and up and running!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Looks very nice!! Good job!
Your family is adorable!! I LOVE that you have a blog now!! Can't wait for more pics!! Love ya!!
Hey Jaydee,
The blog is looking Great! I hope I was a help to you! I am so excited you are blogging now too! Love ya! Heidi
Cutest little family! I am impressed with your computer skills! Just look at you go!
Soo fun!! Ours is pricefamily.typepad.com
Soo fun!! Ours is pricefamily.typepad.com
WOW! You guys look adorable! You make being a mother to 6 look easy! Keep up the Blog, we've missed you guys!
I'm so excited. I am glad that I can see you beautiful family when I want to!
Now get your Mom to!
Love Julie
YEAH!! Austin told me so I found you!! :) How exciting!! Cute little blog! You will do great!
Okay, I'm ready for another posting ..
I won't name names... But "someone" in my ward told me you have news! Congrats!... And it's about time for another post girl! You have 6 kids, I KNOW you have stuff to blog about! J/K Hope you have a great Christmas and cant wait to see pictures!
Now you need to give me some pointers on how to make a blog so we can have sheppardslittleflock2! Nice job on your blog. See how scary email can be it's actually me, Christy but it's late and I didn't know how to change Heath's info. Oh well, now you can think about both of us at the same time!
WOW! Congrats!
-Ellie
Wow Jaydee this is Tiff Fish Vuki. I'm so impressed with your motherly ways. You're such a doll! I'm glad to see you on the Blogging world! Welcome! It's been so fun to hook up with other people and their families! Congrats on your newest one. How old is your youngest?
Hooray! I'm so excited to see more of your adorable family! It's been forever!
Your family is so darn cute!! They are getting so big!!
Post a Comment